We are a family owned and operated neighborhood community pharmacy offering free home delivery* and a convenient drive thru.
Are you tired of waiting in line for your prescriptions or end up spending more money while you wait in the store for your prescriptions? We provide fast friendly and exceptional customer service and personal attention you'll come to expect and enjoy.
We accept all major insurances, including Medicaid & Medicare. In most cases, we can help you save money for both generic and certain brand name medications. Ask us for details.
Transferring your prescriptions is easier than ever. Simply call us and provide basic information and we will do the rest. It's that simple.
It is our commitment to provide you with exceptional service both in the pharmacy and online.
- Free delivery of prescription medications to your home/office in Charlotte NC.
- Free blood pressure check up on site.
- Flu clinic, no appointment required.
- Assistance with Medicare Part D. Choosing the right Prescription Drug Plan can be very confusing. We can answer your questions about the prescription drug plans.
- Free consultation to help you with minor ailments. Our pharmacist can help you determine if a visit to the doctor's office is required based on simple questions.
- We offer $4 for 30 days and $10 for 90 days on over 300 medications, just ask us for details.
- We can help you save money on most medications that do not fall under the $4/$10 list, even some brand name medications.
- Walk in Flu clinic, no appointment required.
- We also accept Medicare, NC Medicaid & SC Medicaid
Products we carry:
In addition to a full range of over the counter medications, we offer a wide variety of vitamins and nutritional supplements.
We also carry braces, wraps, crutches and canes, just to name a few. Our prices are simply the best and also our dollar section consisting of excellent merchandise.
We also carry many hard to find over the counter medications and old time remedies such as Swamp Root, Red Oil, Panalay, Yager's ointment, Mentholatum etc., We also carry organic soaps for sensitive skin.
Also, check out our DOLLAR section, you will certainly save money on so many items that you would pay a lot more elsewhere.
So come on in and give us a look or call us at (704) 504-8646. We are sure you will love our service and the products we carry. We'll even give you a bottle of water/juice for FREE, just for coming in and saying hello!
"Providing excellent patient care is the main priority here at Carefirst Specialty Pharmacy."